photo NavIG_zpsuzzqczjq.png photo NavPin_zpsmv1krymf.png photo NavCon_zpsgrwsrtkn.png



Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Last Week's Nonsense

A quick photo update on life:
 
I was in DC all week for work
Jefferson Memorial

Capitol Hill

Union Station


Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, White House, & Texas Proud
 
I got home Saturday evening and J&I (w/boogs of course) caught up on TV that I missed and just hung out - it was perfection.
 
Sunday - we celebrated Cinco de Mayo/J's birthday with Lunch with the Cabrera's (picture fail!)
 
 
In case you aren't aware - Adult sleepovers are bomb! The bestest & I started this little tradition while she was on bedrest, and apparently have no intention of stopping. Although "girls night" has gone from wine drinking/crazy dancing to rice cereal and baby baths, its just as fun. And waking up to those sweet babes in the morning is much better than waking up to a hangover!
 


 
This week? Back to DC, but this time J is meeting me & we are spending 2 days exploring the city. Looking forward to it!
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover